Getting hitched…

Remember that there is a bit of paperwork involved, and this is another reason to get in touch with your celebrant  early in the planning process.   You may need to consider the following:
Notice of of intention to marry

Notice of of intention to marry (get it here)

Original birth certificates (if born in Australia)

International passport if born outside Australia

Divorce certificate if you have been married before

Death certificate if your previous spouse passed away

Proof of name change if you have done so.

More on wedding requirements in QLD can be found on the Justice Department website.