A fun game to play at a wedding reception is the shoe game. It gives the crown a giggle and allows them to get to know you a bit better. The game can be played during or after speeches to keep the atmosphere upbeat.
Stand or sit back to back with your hubby and trade a shoe. Answer each question by holding up the shoe of the person you think best fits the answer. The MC or Matron of Honour can ask the questions over the mic so the crowd can hear.
It’s a simple crowd pleaser.
The questions can be as personalised as you like, but as a rough guide..
1. Who is older?
2. Who has more siblings?
3. When you first met, who made the first move?
4. Who is the better driver?
5. Who has been in the most car accidents?
6. Who studied the hardest in school?
7. Who got better grades in school?
8. Who is the smartest?
9. Who is more creative?
10. Who is better at keeping a surprise?
11. Who will be doing the cooking?
12. Who is more adventurous?
13. Who is more likely to get injured?
14. Who is more likely to get sunburned?
15. Who is more likely to be running late?
16. Who is the better dresser?
17. Who is better looking?
18. Who said I love you first?
19. Who starts the argument?
20. Who is first to say “I’m sorry?”
21. Who wears the pants in your relationship?
22. Who spends more money?
23. Who is going to pay the bills?
24. Who will be in control of the remote?
25. Who will be most likely to wake up grumpy?
26. Who is more likely to get lost?
27. Who is more likely to ask for directions?
28. Who is messier?
29. Who has the smelliest feet?
30. Right now, who do you love more than anyone in the world?
Questions with thanks to Bridal Guide
Pic by Sass